Although ordinary in appearance, the cumin seed is an aromatic spice that releases a beautiful earthy flavour when it meets hot oil. A basic spice seed found in every South Asian kitchen today. Cumin is known not just for its great culinary flavour but for its medicinal properties as well and is often used as an effective digestive aid. Adding cooked, whole or freshly ground cumin to lentils, curries, sabjis (vegetable dish), chutneys, biryanis, and pulaos gives them a nutty texture and adds depth of flavour.
Domestic delivery (Germany):
Delivery takes place in Germany (Germany). Shipping costs (including VAT)
Domestic deliveries (Germany):
- The packages are delivered with our logistics partner via GLS Standard
- In addition to the prices quoted, we charge shipping costs per order as follows for delivery within Germany
- Flate shipping cost is 5,99 € for orders below 29,98€
- Free Shipping for all orders above 29,99€
- The orders with weight above 40 Kg including free offers will be charged amount 9,99€
The prices stated on the product pages include the statutory value added tax and other price components.
The shipping costs are clearly stated in the shopping cart and on the order page.