Ajumma Republic’s gochujang (Korean hot red pepper paste) has been informed by generations of authentic Korean cuisine. This timeless product is made from fresh and quality ingredients to deliver a rich flavor and a distinctive aroma to all your food. Use it to spice up everything from classic Korean recipes to stir-fries to anything else that needs a quick burst of complex heat and sweetness. Gochujang is so moreish and versatile, it’s often known as ‘Korean ketchup’! Ingredients: Starch Syrup, Wheat Flour, Water, Powdered Red Pepper (10%), Salt, Polished Wheat, Ethyl Alcohol, Garlic, Hydrolysed Vegetable Protein (Wheat), Onion No liability is accepted for the information provided. Please check the information on the respective product packaging in individual cases, only these are binding.
Domestic delivery (Germany):
Delivery takes place in Germany (Germany). Shipping costs (including VAT)
Domestic deliveries (Germany):
- The packages are delivered with our logistics partner via GLS Standard
- In addition to the prices quoted, we charge shipping costs per order as follows for delivery within Germany
- Flate shipping cost is 5,99 € for orders below 29,98€
- Free Shipping for all orders above 29,99€
- The orders with weight above 40 Kg including free offers will be charged amount 9,99€
The prices stated on the product pages include the statutory value added tax and other price components.
The shipping costs are clearly stated in the shopping cart and on the order page.