Sambal oelek (or ulek) is a hot Indonesian spice paste or condiment with thick consistency, which is made from red chilli peppers that is popular across many countries. Oelek (pestle) refers to the way the pasta is made. Red chillies are finely crushed in a mortar and mixed with spices. The result is a delicicous spicy ground fresh chillie paste. Flying Goose Chilli Paste Oelek and Garlic contains 81% of fiery red chilli peppers with water, sugar and spicy garlic. The seeds of the red chillies provide the characteristic heat and flavour, and remain visible. Flying Goose Chilli Paste Oelek and Garlic can be used for many dishes such as grilled dishes, vegetables, fish, rice, and for the preparation of marinades. Moreover sambal oelek is also suitable for enriching sauces, soups and is perfect for stir-fry or as a dipping sauce. No liability is accepted for the information provided. Please check the information on the respective product packaging in individual cases, only these are binding.
Domestic delivery (Germany):
Delivery takes place in Germany (Germany). Shipping costs (including VAT)
Domestic deliveries (Germany):
- The packages are delivered with our logistics partner via GLS Standard
- In addition to the prices quoted, we charge shipping costs per order as follows for delivery within Germany
- Flate shipping cost is 5,99 € for orders below 29,98€
- Free Shipping for all orders above 29,99€
- The orders with weight above 40 Kg including free offers will be charged amount 9,99€
The prices stated on the product pages include the statutory value added tax and other price components.
The shipping costs are clearly stated in the shopping cart and on the order page.