Sambal is a hot spice paste from Indonesia made ??from red chilli peppers. Traditionally, this sun-ripened chilli peppers are crushed in a mortar. Suriname sambal is a variant of the herbal paste that the Dutch brought from the former Dutch East Indies to Suriname. Surinam sambal is extra hot and enriched with tamarind juice and shrimp powder. This Surinamese sambal has a spicy and pungent taste with a subtle seafood flavor. Koningsvogel Chilli Paste Surinam is not only delicious as a dip for grilled food but also ideal for enriching soups, stir-fries and stews. With Koningsvogel Chilli Paste Manis you can add a spicy, hot flavor to each dish. No liability is accepted for the information provided. Please check the information on the respective product packaging in individual cases, only these are binding.
Domestic delivery (Germany):
Delivery takes place in Germany (Germany). Shipping costs (including VAT)
Domestic deliveries (Germany):
- The packages are delivered with our logistics partner via GLS Standard
- In addition to the prices quoted, we charge shipping costs per order as follows for delivery within Germany
- Flate shipping cost is 5,99 € for orders below 29,98€
- Free Shipping for all orders above 29,99€
- The orders with weight above 40 Kg including free offers will be charged amount 9,99€
The prices stated on the product pages include the statutory value added tax and other price components.
The shipping costs are clearly stated in the shopping cart and on the order page.