This sambal from Lekker Bekkie is made according to a traditional Javanese recipe and goes perfectly with pasta dishes and snacks such as spring rolls, Telo or Somoza. The sambal also tastes delicious as a sandwich spread or as an ingredient in an authentic nasi goreng dish. Lekker Bekkie has been producing Surinamese food products for more than 20 years, including marinades, chutneys, sambals and exotic syrups. However, the history of the family business begins much earlier – in the 1970s. Back then, authentic Surinami spices such as the popular masala were produced. The focus of Lekker Bekkie has always been maintaining a high quality standard and using carefully selected ingredients. In addition to delicious chutneys made from fresh green mangoes, birambi and ambarella, a number of other culinary sambals and marinades are produced, whereby care is always taken to simplify the preparation of the Surinamese dishes without reducing the authentic taste No liability is accepted for the information provided. Please check the information on the respective product packaging in individual cases, only these are binding.
Domestic delivery (Germany):
Delivery takes place in Germany (Germany). Shipping costs (including VAT)
Domestic deliveries (Germany):
- The packages are delivered with our logistics partner via GLS Standard
- In addition to the prices quoted, we charge shipping costs per order as follows for delivery within Germany
- Flate shipping cost is 5,99 € for orders below 29,98€
- Free Shipping for all orders above 29,99€
- The orders with weight above 40 Kg including free offers will be charged amount 9,99€
The prices stated on the product pages include the statutory value added tax and other price components.
The shipping costs are clearly stated in the shopping cart and on the order page.