Asian cuisine is different, special and therefore fascinating. Do you part in this special and order from asia-in.de chilli paste with Maengda taste or insect aroma. Would you say exotic? Many locals who regularly use insect-flavored chilli paste for their Asian cuisine would say it is delicious. The chili paste comes directly from the well-known manufacturer Mae Pranom from Thailand. It stands for real Thai food and is an ideal basis for many different Asian dishes, whether with meat, fish or vegetables. When preparing in a wok or pan, the paste is mixed with liquid and the other ingredients and then develops its own individual taste in the dish. This comes from the insect aroma, of course, but also from dried chili peppers, shrimp and many delicious spices. The chilli paste with Maengda aroma brings both good taste and good heat to your Asian dishes. An ideal basis for authentic Asian cooking like in Thailand. No liability is accepted for the information provided. Please check the information on the respective product packaging in individual cases, only these are binding.
Domestic delivery (Germany):
Delivery takes place in Germany (Germany). Shipping costs (including VAT)
Domestic deliveries (Germany):
- The packages are delivered with our logistics partner via GLS Standard
- In addition to the prices quoted, we charge shipping costs per order as follows for delivery within Germany
- Flate shipping cost is 5,99 € for orders below 29,98€
- Free Shipping for all orders above 29,99€
- The orders with weight above 40 Kg including free offers will be charged amount 9,99€
The prices stated on the product pages include the statutory value added tax and other price components.
The shipping costs are clearly stated in the shopping cart and on the order page.