● Sunchang has 77 days of the annual foggy day, 72% humidity and 13.2 ° C of the average annual temperature. It has the best climatic conditions for the fermentation of Kochujang fermentation bacteria. It is filled with clean, mineral-rich water in front of the Sumjin River and soaked in a can of Kochujang
● Sunchang is famous for its Sun-kong pepperoni paste, which has been the product of the king since ancient times.
● The Secret of Good Fermentation Aging: Glass Construction – A method of making Kochujang in the same environment as fermenting the glass by scientifically implementing the principle of the traditional appetizer.
● Two-stage fermentation – After the first fermentation and according to the traditional method, add the ingredients such as red pepper powder to fermentation,
● Sterilization of the photovoltaic principle – Focusing on the principle of sterilization by the sun, the UV system is installed to prevent harmful bacteria Remove
● Good Brown Rice – During the fermentation process of Kochujang, brown rice is naturally fermented and the deep and clean taste of Kochujang is added and the health of brown rice can be packed.
● Without the rough texture of brown rice, you can eat delicious brown rice nutrients.
● Chungjungwon Sunchang 100% brown rice solar paprika paste, fermented red pepper powder and brown rice together, the taste is rich and rich.
● Chewy and soft, with good color and shine, it goes well with any dish, such as fried, steamed or stuffed, and is easy to cook. No liability is accepted for the information provided. Please check the information on the respective product packaging in individual cases, only these are binding.
Domestic delivery (Germany):
Delivery takes place in Germany (Germany). Shipping costs (including VAT)
Domestic deliveries (Germany):
- The packages are delivered with our logistics partner via GLS Standard
- In addition to the prices quoted, we charge shipping costs per order as follows for delivery within Germany
- Flate shipping cost is 5,99 € for orders below 29,98€
- Free Shipping for all orders above 29,99€
- The orders with weight above 40 Kg including free offers will be charged amount 9,99€
The prices stated on the product pages include the statutory value added tax and other price components.
The shipping costs are clearly stated in the shopping cart and on the order page.
There are no reviews yet.