Thai sticky rice is particularly popular in Thailand, Laos and Cambodia, where it is often used for numerous savory and sweet dishes. Thai sticky rice is particularly characterized by its – as the name suggests – very sticky consistency and also its neutral taste. Both properties make Thai sticky rice an ideal side dish for various dishes such as the Laotian national dish rennet. Thai sticky rice is one of many types of rice that you can buy from us. Since rice has been grown in Asia for thousands of years and there are also thousands of types of rice, the choice here is also very large. Thai sticky rice is very popular in South Asian cuisine and essential for many corresponding dishes. No liability is accepted for the information provided. Please check the information on the respective product packaging in individual cases, only these are binding.
Domestic delivery (Germany):
Delivery takes place in Germany (Germany). Shipping costs (including VAT)
Domestic deliveries (Germany):
- The packages are delivered with our logistics partner via GLS Standard
- In addition to the prices quoted, we charge shipping costs per order as follows for delivery within Germany
- Flate shipping cost is 5,99 € for orders below 29,98€
- Free Shipping for all orders above 29,99€
- The orders with weight above 40 Kg including free offers will be charged amount 9,99€
The prices stated on the product pages include the statutory value added tax and other price components.
The shipping costs are clearly stated in the shopping cart and on the order page.