The tamarind paste is usually available in a block with fibers and kernels and has to be soaked, squeezed and sieved for further preparation. With the tamarind paste from the bottle and the dispenser, you save yourself the work and can conveniently use it for seasoning and cooking. Tamark paste is used in African and Asian cuisine because of its fruity and sour taste. Above all, it is characterized by its typical interplay of sweet and sour or hot and sour in Asian cuisine. No liability is accepted for the information provided. Please check the information on the respective product packaging in individual cases, only these are binding.
We only ship within Germany.
Domestic delivery (Germany):
Delivery takes place in Germany (Germany). Shipping costs (including VAT)
Domestic deliveries (Germany):
- The packages are delivered with our logistics partner via GLS Standard
- In addition to the prices quoted, we charge shipping costs per order as follows for delivery within Germany
- Flate shipping cost is 5,99 € for orders below 29,98€
- Free Shipping for all orders above 29,99€
- The orders with weight above 40 Kg including free offers will be charged amount 9,99€
The prices stated on the product pages include the statutory value added tax and other price components.
The shipping costs are clearly stated in the shopping cart and on the order page.
There are no reviews yet.