The Black Cardamom tastes quite different from the green Cardamom and has a different aroma. It is used in making rice dishes, chana, soups etc. It is also used in preparing garam masala, the spice mix that is basic to North Indian cooking. They are also used in home remedies such as ‘kadhas’ which involve boiling a combination of herbs till the water level reduces to half. Black Cardamom have antibacterial and antiseptic properties. It is also good for respiratory health and stomach.
Domestic delivery (Germany):
Delivery takes place in Germany (Germany). Shipping costs (including VAT)
Domestic deliveries (Germany):
- The packages are delivered with our logistics partner via GLS Standard
- In addition to the prices quoted, we charge shipping costs per order as follows for delivery within Germany
- Flate shipping cost is 5,99 € for orders below 29,98€
- Free Shipping for all orders above 29,99€
- The orders with weight above 40 Kg including free offers will be charged amount 9,99€
The prices stated on the product pages include the statutory value added tax and other price components.
The shipping costs are clearly stated in the shopping cart and on the order page.