Cardamom is known as the ‘Queen of Spices’ and is sweet and aromatic. It is very fragrant and just a 2-3 are required to give a dish its distinctive, delightful flavour. It is a popular flavouring agent in Indian sweets such as kheer varieties, in teas and flavoured milk, in rice dishes like biryani and pulavs, and in curries like korma. Cardamom powder is often used to give curries a Mughlai richness. Cardamom powder has detoxifying and vitalizing properties. In Ayurveda, it is considered an effective medicine for digestion and blood circulation. It is also a natural breath freshener.
Domestic delivery (Germany):
Delivery takes place in Germany (Germany). Shipping costs (including VAT)
Domestic deliveries (Germany):
- The packages are delivered with our logistics partner via GLS Standard
- In addition to the prices quoted, we charge shipping costs per order as follows for delivery within Germany
- Flate shipping cost is 5,99 € for orders below 29,98€
- Free Shipping for all orders above 29,99€
- The orders with weight above 40 Kg including free offers will be charged amount 9,99€
The prices stated on the product pages include the statutory value added tax and other price components.
The shipping costs are clearly stated in the shopping cart and on the order page.