Chana Dal is also called Bengal Gram, Kadale Bele and Kadalai Paruppu. It is an important lentil in Indian cooking as it is so tasty, robust and versatile. It resembles the yellow split pea in colour and size, although it is smaller and sweeter, with a nutty flavour. Chana Dal is often combined with sweeter vegetables, such as pumpkin and zucchini. No liability is accepted for the information provided. Please check the information on the respective product packaging in individual cases, only these are binding.
The product design may differ from the illustration. If you would like to have any specific information about products please feel free to contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
Domestic delivery (Germany):
Delivery takes place in Germany (Germany). Shipping costs (including VAT)
Domestic deliveries (Germany):
- The packages are delivered with our logistics partner via GLS Standard
- In addition to the prices quoted, we charge shipping costs per order as follows for delivery within Germany
- Flate shipping cost is 5,99 € for orders below 29,98€
- Free Shipping for all orders above 29,99€
- The orders with weight above 40 Kg including free offers will be charged amount 9,99€
The prices stated on the product pages include the statutory value added tax and other price components.
The shipping costs are clearly stated in the shopping cart and on the order page.