Red chilli powder is made by drying and grinding whole red chillies. It is used in combination with other spices like garam masala, coriander powder, cumin powder etc. in most Indian curries. Just a pinch of the chilli powder gives the dish a tempting colour and a tasty, spicy flavour. The quantity to be added depends upon how hot the dish is required to be. Also tastes good when sprinkled on salty French fries or mixed with salt and eaten with raw (unripe) mango slices!
Domestic delivery (Germany):
Delivery takes place in Germany (Germany). Shipping costs (including VAT)
Domestic deliveries (Germany):
- The packages are delivered with our logistics partner via GLS Standard
- In addition to the prices quoted, we charge shipping costs per order as follows for delivery within Germany
- Flate shipping cost is 5,99 € for orders below 29,98€
- Free Shipping for all orders above 29,99€
- The orders with weight above 40 Kg including free offers will be charged amount 9,99€
The prices stated on the product pages include the statutory value added tax and other price components.
The shipping costs are clearly stated in the shopping cart and on the order page.