Cumin seeds form an important part of various spice mixtures such as Panch Phoron (from Bengal), Garam masala and Sambhar Masala (used in its powdered form) etc. It is fried in heated oil before other ingredients are added when making curries or dry vegetables. Cumin has a strong, fresh aroma. It can be dry roasted on a hot pan, cooled, powdered and stored in an airtight container. This fresh powder is added while preparing yogurt or raita and drinks such as panna (normally had with golgappas) and lemonade. Cumin has antiseptic properties and strengthens the stomach. ‘Jira’ in fact means ‘that which helps digestion’
Domestic delivery (Germany):
Delivery takes place in Germany (Germany). Shipping costs (including VAT)
Domestic deliveries (Germany):
- The packages are delivered with our logistics partner via GLS Standard
- In addition to the prices quoted, we charge shipping costs per order as follows for delivery within Germany
- Flate shipping cost is 5,99 € for orders below 29,98€
- Free Shipping for all orders above 29,99€
- The orders with weight above 40 Kg including free offers will be charged amount 9,99€
The prices stated on the product pages include the statutory value added tax and other price components.
The shipping costs are clearly stated in the shopping cart and on the order page.