Sambal is a chilli paste coming from Indonesia and very popular in Asian cuisine. The term Oelek goes back to the crushing of chilli peppers with a pestle and mortar. Sambal Oelek is a spicy dish or condiment that is popular across many countries. Windmill Sambal Oelek consists of red chillies, salt and vinegar and is ideal for seasoning all kinds of dishes. Sambal Oelek is traditionally served as a dip in an extra bowl and can be used as an ingredient to various dishes e.g. noodle dishes, soups, meat, eggs and rice. Sambal oelek is mostly used as a sauce rather than as a condiment and can be served fresh and raw or cooked and fried depending on the recipe. Windmill Sambal Oelek gives a delicious and spicy touch to any cooking creation. No liability is accepted for the information provided. Please check the information on the respective product packaging in individual cases, only these are binding.
Domestic delivery (Germany):
Delivery takes place in Germany (Germany). Shipping costs (including VAT)
Domestic deliveries (Germany):
- The packages are delivered with our logistics partner via GLS Standard
- In addition to the prices quoted, we charge shipping costs per order as follows for delivery within Germany
- Flate shipping cost is 5,99 € for orders below 29,98€
- Free Shipping for all orders above 29,99€
- The orders with weight above 40 Kg including free offers will be charged amount 9,99€
The prices stated on the product pages include the statutory value added tax and other price components.
The shipping costs are clearly stated in the shopping cart and on the order page.